Employer: Mesto Kežmarok
Constructor: STRABAG s.r.o., Mlynské Nivy 61/A, 825 18 Bratislava
Project Value: 1 297 715,- € bez DPH
Commencement Date: 20 March 2013
Completion Date: 30 July 2014
Project consists of 13 construction units (hereinafter "SO"), which are divided into five parts:
1. Renewal local roads - SO 01 (02,02.1) - Dr. Alexandra - designed in the original tracing of communication with arrangement - a road body is in 6.5 meters width, with parking lanes on both sides. Stone pavement - andensite cobblestones with dimension 120/120/120 mm - wheelchair access.
1a. Creating a rainwater drainage, thereby relieving the existing sewage on the Dr. Alexandra street.
2. Renewal and construction of pavements - SO 02 (01,02,03,04,05) - demountable construction of sidewalks, paving, barrier-free entrances - Castle Square, Dr. Alexandra street walkway to Barbakane - new, Garbiarska street - reconstruction and new construction;
3. The adjustment of public spaces and elements of small architecture SO-03 (02,03,04) - founding park lawn, tree planting, stocking benches and garbage bins;
4. Renewal of public lightning - SO 04 (01,02) - Replacing 36 new poles and lanterns in Castle Square and on the Dr. Alexandra street ;
5. Reconstruction of public sanitary facilities - SO 06 - roofing of the building, creating a stage for public performances, which is dealt with arched steel structure, bolted to the concrete lugs.